Tuesday, November 3, 2015

New York- my style {{ Brooklyn Hipster }}


One of the things my boyfriend hates most about me is that I like to blog my fashion. While I was in New York I was totally tuned into the urban street vibe. Matching high and low end styles and making sure comfort was my #1 priority. 

When I think of the streets of New York I see dark alleys and brick and foggy streets. 

Much different than my regular bright California attire, I packed nothing but black and a bit of white for my trip. And this was one of my favorite outfits. edgy but tailored

Beanie: Brandy Melville, blouse: HM, jacket: Topshop, jeans: Joes, 
shoes: Nike, scarf: DSW ( I have it in cranberry also) 

beanie: Brandy Melville, scarf: DSW, blouse: H&M, jacket: Topshop, jeans: Joes, shoes: Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...