Wednesday, October 15, 2014

wants on wednesday

Fall has been trying to take over here in California, but the heat refuses to leave the party. 

In anticipation of all things cozy, I can't help but pick a few pieces that help get me into the fall spirit. Bold patterns, burgundy, boots and seat heaters... pumpkin spice. 

I'm ready for the rainy nights,scarves and baking.. that's probably what I look forward to. 

Thinking about taking a trip to New York in December.. I have always wanted to visit the city when it's all dressed up for the Holidays. 

Maybe it was one too many viewings of 'Home Alone 2".. 

either way it will be nice to get away and really embrace the real winter elements.. 

like I referenced earlier- California doesn't see much of that.  



Denim

Jackets

Tops

Accessories 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...