Wednesday, April 23, 2014

recap snaps ♥ NYC [[part deux]]

B R O O K L Y N     B R I D G E

As promised her are the rest of my shots from my Birthday weekend in the Big Apple

I'm sorry there are so many picture of the bridges, but I am just so interested in the architecture and the creation of these enormous structures. 

Arch, cable, suspension, cantilever; it doesn't matter they all capture my attention and fascinate me. 

There is a cable stayed bridge over a freeway near my house that I really want to ride over. I think a slow shutter at dusk with the traffic would be a really cool shot. 

enjoii the pics xx 


L O V E D    T H I S     S T R E E T   A R T <3

S T     P A U L S     C H A P E L (9/11 MEMORIAL)

M E   O N   T H E   B R O O K L Y N   B R I D G E




 O B S E S S  E D 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...